Valor, a group of committed Christian young men based near Huntsville, Alabama, enjoy a full-time music ministry performing across the United States and Canada, as well as Europe. A few highlights with which God has blessed their ministry include the following:
• Invited to open for Larnelle Harris, Sandy Patti, Richard Smallwood, and 4Him
• Appearances at Pastor Marvin Winans’ Perfecting Church
• Ongoing engagements with Pastor Hyveth Williams
• Feature concert at Andrews University, and appearances at Loma Linda University and La Sierra University
• Mini concert at GC-2000 in Toronto on the Chapel stage
• Concert at NAD Church Ministries Convention, 2001
Founding members John Laws (baritone) and Paul David Kennamer, Jr. (bass), first worked together with The A cappella Company. John's name
appears on more than five million records serving in various capacities such
as producer, chief engineer, arranger, studio vocalist, and song writer.
What can be said of a vocalist who consistently causes audiences to gasp at his opening solo in venue after venue? Paul's rare vocal qualities, including a more-than-five-octave range, have awed audiences internationally as well as key music industry and
studio personnel alike.
Both John and Paul, as members of The Vocal Union, were Word artists sharing program appearances with Michael W. Smith, Amy Grant, Jaci Velasqez, and Brian Duncan, among others.
Joining Valor as lead singer is Daniel Johnson, whose previous experience spans multiple vocal groups, including Double Play aboard the Royal Caribbean/Celebrity Cruise Line, and a successful audition and invitation to appear in an ensemble role in The Lion King on Broadway.